Hello lovely folks! We are looking forward to a great day this Saturday!
Parking, for those who are able bodied, will be across the tracks at the Friendship Baptist Church. We will have some handicap accessible spots just past the vendors in the Friend’s Meeting House parking lot.
What can you do at Atlanta Pagan Pride 2016?:
- You can attend a Harvest Ritual put on by Myst of the Wildwood
- You can attend a Children’s Ritual put on by Willow Dragonstone Community
- You can stop by the Welcome booth to be counted as part of our yearly Atlanta Pagan Community count
- You can bring cans to share the harvest as part of our Pagan Food Drive for the Atlanta Community Food Bank
- You can celebrate 40 year anniversary of the Ravenwood Church
- You can attend one of our class or discussion sessions scheduled throughout the day
- You can get a reading from a tarot, feather shaman or a medium (4 Reading tables)
- Grab some lunch at the Unicorn Cafe
- Shop with our 42 vendors located out front, on the side patio, and throughout the building. Come in to see them all! The lot and the building is FULL of vendors, readers, and informational booths for your shopping pleasure.
- See a performance by one of our 3 performers: Spiral Rhythm (Wonderful Pagan Music) Awalim & Lotus Seeds (Tribal Bellydance performance by members of Awalim and Lotus Seeds, teen and pre-teen dancers) and Shanti Price and Friends (Performing inspired music of the spirit, and joined by friends from her musical community)
- At 9AM we will put out a call to stop all you are doing and join us for a morning Om, to set the space for the day. Come early and stay all day!